Thursday, October 24, 2013

Late night thoughts

It's nights like tonight, when everyone else is sleeping, and in their own spot, and my mind just keeps on going. I can't help but think of how blessed I am.

Liam has been learning so much, he copies everything,  the good and the bad, it's definitely making me watch myself. He has learned to say, "nose" "no no"  "hi bi" (high five) "bye bye" and knows how to sign (in his own baby way) "please" "gimme" and "thank you". He communicates so much more than that, too, through screaming,  pointing, hugs, kisses, and facial expressions.
On top of learning to communicate, Liam is also learning to dance, and cannot resist at least a little head bang every time he hears music.
He loves playing outside. It's good because he encourages me to get out in the fresh air every day. He also loves toy cars and is creating quite a collection of them.

Hanners is quite a colicky baby, and she's definitely teaching me patience as I spend a lot of time with her strapped to me, or in my arms. She cat naps a lot during the day, but I cannot complain because she's been sleeping through the night (at least 6 hours) since she was 2weeks old.

Nate continues to work hard at Coleman American, and make me proud. He's been enjoying the new Pokémon games that came out, and I learned how to play to,  so I can play with him.

Like I said,  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment