Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Massive Update

First off, apologies for not updating in forever. Not that I haven't wanted to, but because we have no internet at home. 

February 1st, Nate and I moved into our own apartment. It has been wonderful having our own place, especially a kitchen to cook in. We still only have a couch and a coffee table, but we're making ends meet at this point, So grateful to the friends and strangers who have given us money this past month. 

Anyways, we moved and so we don't have internet anymore. Which wasn't a huge issue with me and we both had smart phones and unlimited 3G, with an app for just about everything it really didn't bother me. Then my phone broke. And so I'm using a crappy back up non-smart phone. It allows me to check Facebook and my email and that's about it. So, no more Pinterest from my phone. No more updating my blog from my phone, or anything like that. I get to do that when I come to the library (which happens about once a week.) But this whole no internet thing is good for me. It has pushed me back into reading which had pretty much stopped after being in college for a year.

Life has been going well. Little Foot is a wiggly as ever and making my tummy stick out now. Maybe soon I'll stop looking fat and actually look pregnant. >.< Who knows. My next Dr's appointment is on March 7th, and we'll see how everything is going. I'm supposed to get a shot then that will keep my body from attacking the baby since my blood type is A- and Nate is A+, the baby will most likely be A+ and if that is the case then my body could create antibodies against the baby and that would be really bad. So I get to have this shot. Lucky me. 

I'll try and remember to update again soon, especially after my Dr's appointment. We would really appreciate your prayers as my car died and we don't really have the finances to get it fixed yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment