Monday, April 22, 2013

I just felt like it

I've been wanting to blog again, especially since Liam's 10month post was super short. And so today, while snuggled in bed for nap time, I shall blog.
Liam has started shaking his head, he does this frequently, and loves when you do it back. He also climbs like a pro. I'm not the biggest fan of how he gets off of things, head first, but his independence is astounding.
The other day we were some place new, and within 10 minutes he had crawled off to play, and only came back to me when he was hungry.



Now of course when it's not of his own free will, being away from mom is the worst thing ever.
Liam has also figured out how to clap, so we often sing "let's clap our hands for Daddy/mama/gramma"

Matchy boys


Hair, by Liam


This kid loves to be outside!



Stylin'



Smoothie thief!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What personality!
    He's growing up so quickly!
    HUGS!!! C. :-)

    ReplyDelete