Monday, July 8, 2013

Just a little update with pics

So, Liam has really taken off with the walking, and now prefers it over crawling. It's perfect timing, because carrying him, even just from the apartment to the car, is getting to be a lot.



I hit 32 weeks on Saturday, and I feel like I grew a ton overnight. I swear Baby Girl is going to be bigger then Liam was.



Fourth of July was fun. We got Sonic drinks in the afternoon. Joined some friends for dinner at the Olive Garden, and then hung out at our place, because we were able to see the fireworks from our steps.



With Liam's first birthday, his love for reading books, and taking baths returned. We finished the Library's Toddler summer reading program in 1 week. His favorite books are lift-the-flap, touch & feel, and sound books, particularly Mr. Brown Can Moo. I am incredibly grateful his love of baths has returned as he gets pretty dirty playing and eating.



I think that's all for now, I'll try to keep updating often.
Talia

3 comments:

  1. Mr Brown can Moo is a very fun book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool on the reading! As a teacher, I love this! :-)
    Yay for walking, baths, and fun!
    HUGS to all of you! And continued prayers for good health for you all!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete