Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Changes for the better

Today is Nate's first day at his new job. He had to be there at 7:15 this morning, so we were up at 6am. Thankfully his normal hours will be 8-5, so getting up at 6 was a one off. I know I will be getting up at all hours with the baby, but for a little bit longer, I don't.
I'm really proud of Nate, and working so hard to get a new job. Also super greatful for him to be so willing to provide for our family so I can stay home with the baby and be a housewife =]
Just had to brag on the hubs because I love him so much.

2 comments:

  1. You have a good hubs! Brag on him all you want! Keep loving each other and building that amazing bond! You will have LittleFoot to bond with soon!!! I'm so so SO excited for you!!!
    Love and prayers, and HUGS, C. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for the new job! Income is always nice when it comes time to pay the bills, right? God bless you both!! <3

    ReplyDelete