Monday, July 23, 2012

21st birthday celebrations.

It's my birthday today. My 21st to be specific, but nothing is changing anytime soon since I'm breastfeeding. We celebrated on Saturday since Nate worked (and is still working) today.

I woke up to two handsome boys in my bed, ready to cuddle. Nate surprised me by taking me out for breakfast, I chose IHOP. 
I got coffee
I love him <3
I love him, too. Thankfully he slept through the pancakes.
We spent the day wandering around the mall, and then we went home and watched movies and played Mario Party DS. Sunday night we went our for Chinese food with our friends, which was super yum!
Today Nate worked so Liam and I have just been chilling around the house, sleeping lots, and eating some birthday chocolate. =]
The birthday chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you've done some GOOD celebrating!!!! YAY! :-)
    HUGS, C. :-)

    ReplyDelete