Thursday, July 5, 2012

ABC's of me!



  • A. Age: 20 (and almost 1)
  • B. Bed size: Queen.
  • C. Chore you dislike: Washing dishes.
  • D. Dogs:  None.
  • E. Essential start to your day: good morning cuddles and a kiss from Nate
  • F. Favorite colors: Black, red, and green
  • G. Gold or silver: White gold for my wedding band. =]
  • H. Height: 5'7"
  • I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Flute, Violin, Guitar. Do I play any of them now? no.
  • J. Job title: House wife and stay at home Mama.
  • K. Kids: One so far. Liam Benjamin <3 
  • L. Live: Colorado Springs WE'RE ON FIREEEEEE! 
  • M. Mom’s name: Jayme
  • N. Nicknames: TJ, Tal, Lovey Doodle, TayTay, Love, Mama, 
  • O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 nights when Liam was born, I could have stayed another night, but I convinced myself that my pillow top mattress was much comfier and I could have Nate by me.
  • P. Pet peeves: Leaving hair in the shower. 
  • Q. Quote from a movie:  "That's a beautiful Dress June, now please open the door"  
  • R. Righty or lefty: Righty
  • S. Siblings: Tons. five brothers and a sister plus three brother in laws and two sister in laws. 
  • T. Time you wake up: about 6am. Liam thinks that is the best time to be up.
  • U. Underwear: batman 
  • V. Vegetables you don’t like: Celery, artichoke, spaghetti squash. And anything else with an icky texture.
  • W. What makes you run late: The baby wanting to nurse when I'm trying to get ready.
  • X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth.
  • Y. Yummy food you make: Lots. You'd have to ask Nate what is yummy. 
  • Z. Zoo animal you like: Penguins.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sending me your link! That Liam is one handsome little man- even if he does wake up way early! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to learn more about you!

    We have C., P., R. in common. (CPR...ha!) And the foods I don't like...it's not the taste...it's their texture. :-)

    HUGS! C. :-)

    ReplyDelete