Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jumbled Thoughts

I have a lot of things on my mind today, so I decided to write them out.
Liam is growing up way to fast. He did a half crawl in the tub last night before he slipped//lost his footing, still waiting for the real deal to happen. He hast started to creep along the furniture if I let him, he especially likes going for the TV remote.
We're moving into our two bedroom on Friday. I found out last night it's more rent then we were originally told, and was worried how that was going to work out as money got REALLY tight this month. Then I was reading in Matthew this morning about how God even takes care of the Lilies and grass, how much more does he care for His children. Definitely hit home, and defintely what I needed to read this morning.
The water is off today. It was off yesterday and will be off Tomorrow. I have laundry, dishes, and diapers to wash. I pray it comes back on early. It's hard to do housework when water is required and it's multiple days in a row.
Oh well, Liam is enjoying the extra attention, so it's all good.

2 comments:

  1. It helps sometimes to put our thoughts "on paper".
    Yes, God does provide. I hope you kids can keep trusting Him.
    Hope the water got back on...yes, water is so necessary when you've got a little one and chores to do.
    HUGS and prayers,
    C. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS for a new week!!!
    C. :-)

    ReplyDelete