Saturday, January 12, 2013

Two Years ago...

I got married.
It was nothing like I had imagined it growing up. When I was young I dreamed of my wedding, what flowers I would have, the colors of my bridesmaid's dresses, who would be my maid of honor, even what I would serve at the reception.
However, I met this man, and he was really cute and smart and funny and I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.
So we eloped. We had intended to have a wedding ceremony later, however somewhere along the line, that plan got ditched, and here I am, two years later, still happily married to Nate.
Our love is stronger, and more mature then when we got married. We have been through a lot of things together, and I can honestly say, though I sometimes wish I had had a fancy wedding with a pretty white dress, I wouldn't change my groom for the world. <3
Anyways, here's some pictures from yesterday.
We had a nice evening, dressed up and went out to eat. The rest of the day was low key, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

1.11.11

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2 year Anniversary to you 2 beautiful "kids" who now have a handsome, sweet baby boy!!!
    HUGS and continued love for at least 90 more years!!!
    C. :-)

    ReplyDelete