Monday, August 19, 2013

Keeping it real

It's Mama Monday according to my blog group, so I thought I would update (especially since it's been so long).
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and my Doctor doesn't think I'll go early, she also thinks Baby Girl will likely be smaller then Liam since I don't have GD this time around.
I had a bunch of braxton Hicks yesterday, I thought maybe I was in labor, but they stopped. I've been feeling sick the past couple of days. Praying it passes quickly as it makes it hard to care for Liam. I could barely change his diaper earlier, I was feeling so queasy.

Liam is doing okay. I think he's working on some more teeth as he's been pretty miserable and sleepy lately. He can tell stuff is changing (sleeping on the floor for over a week has probably been a huge tip off) and I think that's making him push boundaries a little more then usual.

PRAYER REQUESTS :
1. That the rest of my pregnancy would go smoothly.
2. Baby Girl would be born healthy.
3. Liam and the rest of us would transition smoothly to being a family of four.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying with you for all of those things!
    Hang in there!
    Love and HUGS, Carolyn :-)

    ReplyDelete