Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Communication

The past couple of days I've wanted to blog, but haven't really had anything to say. Tonight, as I lay in bed I still don't have much to say, but clearly my subconscious does.

Liam has started having opinions, and wants (not just needs). He now fusses and cries if we don't understand him the first time, and throws a fit when we say no. {No, we're not going to watch another "moo-me" right now. You just had a cookie, and one is enough...} Today everything just seemed to make him cry or be sad. I ended up putting him in the ergo while I made dinner because otherwise he was just walking back and forth between Nate and I crying softly.

I'm really hoping to gain insight on all of this, it's frustrating to not be able to understand. His vocabulary may be growing by leaps and bounds, but I still know this is just the start of a four year long trip to toddler land. *sigh*

Wisdom and prayers are much appreciated.

Talia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment