Saturday, January 18, 2014

Writing Prompt #3

Tell me about your father (his name, birth date, birthplace, parents, etc.) Can you share some memories you have of your father?
My dad's name is Timothy Jon Osborn. He was born in Little Rock, Arkansas on September 27th, 1963. (He just turned 50 this past year). His dad was a preacher, and his mom was a teacher, they both passed away when I was little (try less than 6), but they both loved the Lord and are two of the nicest people I have ever met.
The majority of my memories with my dad are of him tutoring me in math. He is very brilliant, and good with math, computers, and has helped many children understand complex things like polynomials, and how to solve for X.
He has a plethora of corny dad jokes, and enjoys a good pun. We share the same type of humor, which often leaves my mom shaking her head in disapproval.
He's skinny as a rail, and has had a mustache for as long as I can remember. He wears glasses and is fairly bald now, although as a teacher he rocked a bowl cut. XD.

(The second picture is of My Dad playing with Liam)

No comments:

Post a Comment