Sunday, January 12, 2014

Writing Prompt #2

When and where were you born? Describe your home, your neighborhood and the town you grew up in.

I was born in 1991. We lived in Dodge Center, Minnesota, in an old Victorian house that my parents were slowly fixing up. I shared a pink and flower wall papered room with my sister. Our play room was a walk-in closet, that had a little kitchen, and table and benches. We had a large backyard and decent sized driveway to play in.

Our town definitely had the small town feel, I remember taking bike rides around the block at 6 years old with my 9 year old sister. We would go to the park up the street, and only ever had trouble once. It was some bored teenagers, who decided to pick on us, but we ran home and told my mom, she went back, and chewed them out, Mama Bear style.

No comments:

Post a Comment