Thursday, January 2, 2014

Memories .001

Liam is learning so many new words and phrases. He says, "oh snap" "oh my" "uh oh" "Honors" (Hanners) "nurse" "keys" and will usually try to mimic anything you say.

He now asks Hanners if she wants to nurse when she gets fussy, it's adorable.

The other night I was nursing them to sleep, but she had been worked up, so I was rubbing her head to help her calm down. Next thing I know, Liam has his hand stretched across and is rubbing her head too.

Hanners is working on her ab muscles so she can sit up, even though she still doesn't roll back to tummy. She moves a lot using her feet. Baby Girl is just getting so big!

Teething has been going so well with her, since I've put the amber necklace on her, other than the occasional teething tablet, she seems unphased by it.

I'm getting sleepy, so I'll close now,
Talia xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Liam is growing up so quickly! I love that he says, "oh snap"! Ha! :-) He is a good big brother! :-)
    HUGS,
    Carolyn :-)

    ReplyDelete